About the company
Who we are
ABG - Agrarwirtschaftliche Beratung Goettingen GmbH is a private consulting company rendering advisory, coaching and training services for business development, financing, agribusiness and rural development, etc. We provide sustainable advisory service for donor organisation as well as private business clients.
Our dynamic approach focuses on complex economic, social and environmental problems in developing economies. We are operating worldwide and have gained reliable reputation with successful and sustainable projects adapted to the specific local conditions and needs of the targeted beneficiaries. All projects and offices outside of Germany are managed and supervised from the central office in Landolfshausen.
The main sectors of our experience are:
- Agricultural development and marketing
- Practical agriculture worldwide, farm management
- Private sector development
- Rural development
- Access to credit and business financing services
- Institutional capacity building
For more than 20 years we successfully implement various projects for private clients as well as for national and international donor agencies. From our long-lasting, successful work in European and Asian countries with transition and developing economies we have gained profound experience in introduction and development of market oriented economic structures. ABG has profound and varied experience in practical agriculture and management of clients’ and own land plots.
In our working approach we put great emphasis on:
- work in multinational teams
- target oriented and clearly structured management
- comprehensive and measurable results
- close cooperation with local partners
- close and success oriented monitoring
- harmonization of project action plans with sectoral developments